What makes our courses so good?
• Highly skilled training from locksmith experts including Martin Pink
• Certificates presented
• FREE technical support line
• FREE marketing support materials including leaflet and business card designs
• FREE guide on how to promote yourself online
• FREE buffet lunch and refeshments throughout the day
• FREE membership to the NNAL (National Network of Approved Locksmiths) complete with ID card
• FREE 12 month membership to the NNAL forum
• Exclusive discounts on tools available at the training centre
• Special and exclusive discounts available from Tradelocks
The 1 day KD900 and Truecode training course looks at the stock saving KD900 tool (in order to carry just 1 remote key for every job you may be called to would mean carrying over 200 remotes in stock, this is a significant investment. The KD900 allows you to carry just a few remotes in stock that can be coded to be over 100 different remotes you may see, so reduces the stock investment needed). You will then move on to using the superb Truecode programming system to code keys via OBD diagnostically with the Truecode system. A number of makes and models will be covered, where you will cut keys, plug in to various car OBD ports and code new keys to the cars.
Day Schedule (Sunday)
9.30am to 5pm
• You will start this course by learning how to select the correct components in order to build the required KD900 remote key for a specific vehicle
• You will be taught how to identify and select the correct remote type and program the remote to the correct remote with the KD900
• You will also gain knowledge on how to code the 'Car Keys On Your Phone' remote functions to control a vehicle's central locking using a smart phone
• Understand how to read a Fiat Punto Eeprom via OBD
• Use Tango to generate precoding and code a key from the read dump file
• Learn how to precode and program keys to a Punto vehicle
• In this last part of the course you will programme keys to a range of cars in different lost key situations
• It includes the following late model vehicles: Nissan Qashqai, Renault card and key system vehicles, Ford, Citroen and Vauxhall vehicles
If you attend a course, we will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include specialised leaflets and business cards (if you have a company logo we will put this onto the artwork for you), and we will give you all the artwork to take away and use. We will also give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
Training Centre Address:
Genuine Lishi Training Academy
Unit 1 Albert Close Trading Estate,
Tel: 0161 796 7268 (option 1)
To reserve a place on the 1 day KD900 and Truecode training course or for further information please phone Chris Gatcliffe on 0161 796 7268 (option 1) or fill out the form below!