What makes our courses so good?
• Highly skilled training from locksmith experts including Martin Pink
• Certificates presented
• FREE technical support line
• FREE marketing support materials including leaflet and business card designs
• FREE guide on how to promote yourself online
• FREE buffet lunch and refeshments throughout the day
• FREE membership to the NNAL (National Network of Approved Locksmiths) complete with ID card
• FREE 12 month membership to the NNAL forum
• Exclusive discounts on tools available at the training centre
• Special and exclusive discounts available from Tradelocks
The 1 day SuperVAG training course first looks a programming keys via OBD using a Golf MK4, Golf MK5 and Seat Ibiza. You will then learn how to programme keys in a lost key situation where OBD programming is not available, which includes using Tango. You will then move on to learning how to correct the mileage in the vehicle so it can be changed after a clock swap.
Day Schedule (Monday)
9.30am to 5pm
• Learn how to program keys in lost key situations to a number of VW and Skoda cars
• Programme remote controls by OBD using Supervag
• You will learn to do mileage correction via OBD for Supervag
• You will start by learning how to remove a set of VAG clocks and work with these on the bench
• The late model VAG cannot be programmed by OBD in an all keys lost situation, so it is necessary to remove and work on the vehicles clocks to code in new keys
• You will be taught to code keys in a lost key situation on clocks from VW, Skoda, Seat and Audi for models 2009 onwards
• Learn how to enter service mode and then read Eeproms by plugging into the clock unit
• You will learn how to read the file with Tango and add a new key to the file and rewrite the amended file back to the clocks with Supervag
• Find out how to do mileage correction and how to clone one clock unit to a doner clock unit by using Supervag - the only way to code keys to late VAG vehicles in a lost key situation
• By now you will be working on 2012 Polo, Ibiza, Fabia and Golf MK6 clocks in an all keys lost situation
If you attend a course, we will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include specialised leaflets and business cards (if you have a company logo we will put this onto the artwork for you), and we will give you all the artwork to take away and use. We will also give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
Training Centre Address:
Genuine Lishi Training Academy
Unit 1 Albert Close Trading Estate,
Tel: 0161 796 7268 (option 1)
To reserve a place on the 1 day Tango and SuperVAG locksmith course or for further information please phone Chris Gatcliffe on 0161 796 7268 (option 1) or fill out the form below!